- That your personal data must be processed in a legal and transparent manner
- That personal information is collected or generated for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose
- That only data that is relevant and limited to what is necessary for the intended purpose is collected or generated
- That the data is correct and kept up to date
- That the data is only stored for as long as necessary to be able to process them or as required by law
- That the data must be processed with the necessary security measures
- Contact details. What personal information we collect, how we collect it and how we use it.
- Who has access to your data and how long we keep the data.
- What do we do to protect your data as well as general information about data security in Gestalt Executive.
- What are your rights.
2. Contact Information
If there are questions about this policy, how we process your data, or if there is a complaint, this contact information may be used. In the event of a confirmed or suspected data security breach, please also contact Gestalt Executive Aps immediately.
Gestalt Executive ApS
+45 22 59 56 58
3. Collection of personal data
Gestalt Executive handles personal information from time to time in order to provide our services to our customers. This can be information that is collected or generated when you enter into a partnership with us or contact Gestalt Executive via email, contact form or by phone. 3.1 What kind of personal data do we collect? The type of data we collect is limited to ordinary personal data:
- General contact information (name, address, email, telephone number),
- Company information (name, contact information, CVR)
3.2 Consent In situations where Gestalt Executive needs your consent to collect and process your personal data: In the consent, it is explicitly stated what data we process, how we do it and why. It also states how long your consent is valid. As a registrant, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Gestalt Executive ensures that it is as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give consent. In connection with the Personal Data Ordinance, Gestalt Executive will, in relevant contexts, keep records to demonstrate that consent has been given to the processing of personal data
4. Who has access to your data?
4.1 Access Only employees who have a task to perform where your data is needed for the performance will have access to our systems where your data is stored. Depending on the task to be performed, the person will only have access to parts of your data that are necessary to perform the task. We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Gestalt Executive except in the following situations:
- With companies associated with Gestalt Executive, if necessary for the solution of the work task for customer or user.
- With your consent: We only share the personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Gestalt Executive when we have your consent to do so
It might be that a provider has parts of their services that are operated or stored in a country outside the EU (in a so-called third country), and that your data is thus transferred outside the EU. In these situations, our subcontractors are required to ensure that the same security regulations and measures that protect your data within the EU are also applied to the data transmitted outside the EU. This means that your personal data is just as secure whether it is processed within the EU or in a third country. 4.2 Storage Gestalt Executive does not store your data longer than legally required, or what is necessary to be able to provide our services to you or is necessary for traceability in the event of incidents, disputes, etc. We have a general deletion policy, which describes how long we store data.
5. Your rights
You have the right to request access to, correct, export or suspend the processing of your data. Gestalt Executive will act in accordance with Danish and EU law and will support you along the way. We understand that different people have different security needs. Gestalt Executive strives to be transparent in what data is collected, so you have the opportunity to exercise your rights to access, correct, export, delete or suspend processing activities.
6. Right to Access
You always have the right to request access to your personal data, which we process. To protect your personal data, Gestalt Executive must confirm your identity in an official manner before we give you access to your personal information.
7. Right to delete
You have the right to have your personal data deleted by Gestalt Executive if the personal information is no longer necessary or if you withdraw your consent. Requests for deletion may be made orally or in writing. All requests will be processed without undue delay and within a month you will receive an update confirming the deletion or an expected time at which the deletion will take place.
8. Changes to this Policy
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated if there are changes in the data processing. Any changes will be announced here and, if significant, Gestalt Executive’s customers will be notified via email and other means of communication.